Chapter 679 - 680

Chapter 679 Betrayal

It is obviously summer, but people feel like they are in an ice cellar.

"Husband—"

Su Ziyi looked back and saw that Bian Qing's eyes were red, with bloodshot eyes, and crystal water shining in his eyes. His cheeks bulged, and he gritted his teeth and said, "I want to avenge them..."

"Okay."

Su Ziyi was confident about this.

Xiarong Town is now in chaos. No one would have thought that such a disaster would happen today. A force that didn't know where it came from rushed directly into the town, setting fire to any shop with the family's flag, and slashing with a knife when it saw a cultivator or an ordinary person working for the family. However, in just half an hour, the entire place had changed beyond recognition and was no longer the bustling scene it once was.

The few people who had just retreated from Su Ziyi and the others' eyes turned red when they saw the scene in front of them.

Looking up, I saw that the fire was particularly strong in several places. The flaming tongues of flames shot out several feet high, like a large, coquettish red flower between the black tiles, which was particularly conspicuous.

Those places are the residences of aristocratic families.

Without high-level practitioners stationed here, the defense of Xiarong Town was completely defeated. The children of the aristocratic families ranged from serious injuries to death on the spot. One corpse after another was scattered on the streets, which made several people feel hatred.

After this incident, their family must have suffered heavy losses.

At this critical time, such a loss is likely to be fatal.

At this time, the intruders also noticed their approach. Immediately, their actions became more and more rampant. Originally, they had not affected other ordinary people, but in order to make the scene more chaotic, they even set fire to ordinary people's houses, and even killed them with one knife when passing by. He slashed the body of the old, weak, woman and child next to him, blood was scattered all over the floor, and there were groaning and squealing sounds everywhere. All this has completely changed.

The two golden elixir stage cultivators immediately stepped forward.

Even if Su Ziyi's hand was seriously injured, it was still easy for them to deal with some low-level practitioners and ordinary people. However, they never thought that the other party's methods would be so cruel. Just as they were about to approach the center of the town, a subtle change was suddenly captured by their consciousness. They subconsciously lowered their heads and looked down. Before they could see clearly, alarm bells blared in their minds, shouting frantically about danger.

——"Boom!"

In the distance, Su Ziyi's family, who had not yet moved, heard an explosion, and the ground beneath their feet shook. They exchanged glances, then collected the bodies of Mr. and Mrs. Yang Xu and flew straight towards Xiarong Town.

Since it is so lively now, there must be no shortage of places for them.

The explosion that erupted from the center of the town directly shook all the houses within two or three miles of the surrounding area. The ground paved with bluestones was directly overturned. Everywhere looked like the damage caused by an earthquake. However, although the houses two or three miles away were somewhat damaged, they were still standing there in good condition.

One spark after another spread wantonly among them.

At this moment, Xiarong Town has turned into a purgatory. Everyone, whether they are low-level cultivators or ordinary people, are running out frantically. The screams of women, the cries of children, and the curses of some women...the noise was endless, and the whole scene was a mess. In addition, no one was controlling the situation. Some elderly people with inconvenient legs and feet were directly trampled down by the people behind them. Countless feet stepped on them before they had time to get up. When they were finally exposed, they were already bloody and bloody. No longer a human being.