Chapter 711 - 712

Chapter 711 Liu Yu passes away

After returning to Luoshan Village, Zhou Pin fell into a deep sleep after taking the elixir.

He looked sleepy, as if he hadn't slept well in a long time.

Su Ziyi stood in front of his bed, staring at his face for a long time. He waited until the other person's breath stabilized a little, then left the room, and went outside with Bian Qing, standing under the eaves, still letting the sun shine on them.

Bian Qing knew that Su Ziyi must be in a bad mood now, but at this moment, he had no other good way to comfort him except hugging.

After such a period of calmness, Su Ziyi's mood has calmed down a lot. When he saw Bian Qing looking at him with worry, he immediately held his hand and said, "I'm much better." Seeing that Bian Qing still had doubts on his face, he added, "Really." Qing looked carefully and saw that there was really no haze in his eyes, so he felt relieved.

"And now is not the time to be angry, is it?" Su Ziyi said softly.

"Master is seriously injured now and is in urgent need of elixir treatment. I don't have time to complain here. What I can do and do is to heal Master's injuries as soon as possible..." He paused: " Master's foundation is damaged, and he may never recover to his full body stage, but I can still make him feel more relaxed..." At least it will make him feel more comfortable in the last few years of his life.

He didn't say the last sentence, but kept it in his heart.

However, even if he didn't say this, Bian Qing still radiated sadness from him, sensing that Zhou Ping's situation was not optimistic.

So, he didn't say much. He just hugged Su Ziyi, put his head against his neck and said, "Then you go ahead and do it. I'm here for the other things." Su Ziyi tightened her arms around his waist. , the Adam's apple squirmed, and finally it turned into a sentence of gratitude: "If it weren't for you, I really don't know what I would do." Bian Qing, who buried her head in his neck, smiled faintly and said nothing

. He just hugged each other hard.

Although the frequent thunder disasters occurred in the boundless mountains, the outside world was not indifferent.

In Shuiyun Town, Su Yulang watched the rain outside and the sky cleared up, his heart always heavy. At this moment, someone walked by from behind and said, "What's wrong? I've been seeing you worried since yesterday." Su Yulang turned around, saw the person clearly, lowered his eyelids and replied, "It's nothing, it's just in my heart. It's just not very peaceful." He wasn't lying, so he didn't feel bad about saying this.

The other party also knew that it was a bit presumptuous to ask this question. After all, he was not very familiar with Su Yulang.

However, for some reasons, he had to continue to bite the bullet and continue: "Well, maybe you miss the seniors and the others." He said with some regret: "After all, no one thought that Elder Liu Yu would be here Went at this time..." At this point, he pretended to glance at Su Yulang, and when he saw the other person's expressionless face, he couldn't help gritting his teeth before continuing: "Well, let's set off as soon as possible and get this Inform the seniors of the news."

At this time, Su Yulang finally raised his eyelids and glanced at the other party, but it was obviously a look without emotion, but the other party could read the meaning of contempt in it, and suddenly there was a secret hatred in his heart.

"Okay, let's go." Su Yulang didn't have any big ideas and nodded.

The road leading to Luoshan Village had not been traveled for a long time. Su Yulang usually relied on flying with his sword to travel back and forth. Therefore, the roads leading to Shuiyun Town and Luoshan Village were overgrown with weeds, making it impossible for ordinary cars and horses to enter. As a result, when the visitors followed Su Yulang into the village, only a few people were left.