Chapter 467 - 468

Chapter 467: Trouble

The situation of Xia Zheng and his party is not too good.

Although they were missing during this period, there was no attrition in their numbers.

After the initial burst of ecstasy, Cui Yu and others noticed the pale faces of the disciples behind Xia Zheng. They immediately ignored their joy and quickly reached out to check on these people.

It turned out that everyone was just a little weak because they had stayed in an environment full of yin energy for a long time.

Their situation is far inferior to that of Su Ziyi who automatically introduced Yin Qi into his body.

From this, Cui Yu and others breathed a sigh of relief.

When Xia Zheng saw Cui Yu, Ou Yezi and others, his tense expression relaxed a little, but then became serious again. He pursed his lips and glanced over Cui Yu and the others until he reached the dark No one was spared by Su Ziyi. Then, he sighed slightly and saluted Elder Ou Yezi: "Elder Ou." After

conveying some spiritual energy to the disciples who looked unhappy, everyone found a clean place to sit down.

Except Su Ziyi.

The Su family stood a little further away, listening to the two groups of people exchanging information, and felt a lot in their hearts. Although they knew that with Xia Zheng's ability, it was impossible for him to die in the Black Valley, but when they heard that under such harsh conditions, not only did he not harm a single disciple, but he led everyone to survive in the cracks, they spied on it. The secret of the Black Valley is still very complicated in their hearts.

Sure enough, Xia Zheng was no ordinary person.

The secret of the inner valley of the Black Valley is actually not a secret to Su Ziyi, because deep inside the Black Valley is a place similar to the Yin Qi passage that originally connected Ser and his village to the underground palace. However, in the outer layer of the interior, because the yin energy is not yet thick enough, some yin substances are growing there. Some of the spiritual herbs can even be refined into elixirs, which can be said to be rare. of good stuff.

However, because of the existence of Yin Qi, they blur the practitioner's spiritual perception.

It puts the person in a dark environment, losing the ability to judge the direction, and becoming more and more confused as he walks. If it weren't for the difference in the concentration of Yin Qi dispersion, people with keen perception would be able to tell the difference, otherwise they would really be trapped and die. But now, not only are they living well, but they are also all gaining a lot.

Comparing the experiences of Ou Yezi and his party, everyone felt very complicated.

It's been a long time since he's eaten anything decent, so Xia Zheng isn't so particular about it. He chews the big cake Cui Yu handed him while talking. There were patches of black ash on his face, and he was not in the mood to wipe them away. He just put all his emotions on the big cake in his mouth, and took one bite after another viciously: "If I hadn't felt the gloom in the dark valley, The energy suddenly flowed in one direction

, and we couldn't even realize you were here."

That's it.

Hearing this, the others exchanged surprised glances, confirming that the gloomy sky they had seen before was not their

imagination.

But, where has the Yin Qi gone now?

"We have been following here, and we found that all the Yin Qi suddenly disappeared." Xia Zheng is not a person with strong desires, so he listened after eating half of the pie, with a thoughtful look on his face: "It's strange to say , the amount of Yin Qi in the Black Valley is so huge that I have never heard of it. It would have taken tens of thousands of years to clear them out, but they all disappeared in that short period of time. , leaving no trace at all."