Chapter 481 - 482

Chapter 481 The battle begins

It's the nightmare flower.

Although it had been processed with a large number of other materials, Su Ziyi and Elder Yao finally determined the identity of the most important material - it was the nightmare flower.

The main medicine is almost harsh on the selection of nightmare flowers.

If they hadn't processed enough of the main medicine, Su Ziyi and the others wouldn't have been able to discover the secret inside.

All used are nightmare flower hydrosols, which are of extremely high purity.

Su Ziyi and the others could not imagine how the Miao Dian people extracted them. Because they gave it a preliminary try, even if Elder Yao, who is already a Xuan-level alchemist, refined it with heart fire, he couldn't reach that level, not even half of it. Thinking about it, there are other secrets hidden in this

.

There was very little time left for Su Ziyi and the others, so after trying once and failing, they gave up and began to specialize in the research and development of medicinal powder. In the end, they fortunately lived up to their fate and developed the medicinal powder used today to provide the frontline with The disciples solved

many problems.

However, as time goes by, the corpses of those bugs pile up higher and higher, and there are fewer and fewer living bugs.

Almost everyone is preparing nervously.

On the one hand, Zhu Lian and the others sent people to Miao Dian territory to further search for available information with the help of underground palace passages. On the other hand, they went to the deep pit outside the city with the three Jindan masters to do everything possible to dig out the secrets below.

Unfortunately, they failed to succeed until more than half a month later.

On this day, Su Ziyi was discussing with Elder Yao about adding a new spiritual herb to the medicine powder, when he suddenly felt an aura comparable to the early stage of the golden elixir burst out, covering them from a distant place.

They stood up immediately and hurried out like the others, their eyes and consciousness looking in the direction of the breath.

The ground moved again.

Compared with the last time, the earthquake this time was more violent. Su Ziyi and the others could feel the earthquake clearly even far away from where they were stationed, and everyone was swaying even when they were standing. Along with the earthquake and the breath, there was a shocking scream, and large swaths of rolling clouds in the distant sky.

This dark cloud appeared suddenly.

They didn't spread over a large area, just in that group. Su Ziyi and the others knew at a glance that it was the direction of the deep pit in Adali City. As the screams became louder and louder, the clouds rolled more violently, as if they had the power to shatter everything.

"Haw--"

The already heavy wind and snow suddenly became bigger at this moment, and every snowflake hurt people's faces, leaving patches of red marks. This sudden accident caused the entire station to fall into panic. All the Golden Core Stage and Foundation Establishment cultivators jumped on the flying swords and galloped away.

And just when Su Ziyi was about to leave, someone from behind stopped him.

Su Ziyi looked back and found that it was Zhu Lian.

Next to him stood Elder Yao, both of whom had serious expressions on their faces. Although Su Ziyi was worried about Bian Qing and Su Yulang who were still patrolling near Adali City, after thinking about it for a moment, he still leaned over and said, "What's wrong?" "Everyone else and I are going there."