Chapter 749 - 750

Chapter 749: The Abyss

All the living breaths are directed towards the palace in the center.

I don’t know what kind of disaster this city has encountered. Apart from the houses that are riddled with holes, nothing is left, not even a withered grass on the ground.

The air smelled of death.

But it is such a seemingly worthless city that has attracted the favor of many cultivators. Even when they poured into the palace, there was a fierce battle. Large tracts of dilapidated houses that had been overwhelmed were crushed into sand and embedded in the huge city, like fallen grass in early summer.

Su Ziyi only felt the breath of battle, and occasionally saw a few pools of blood, but no corpse. He thought the situation was much better than he thought.

He narrowed his eyes and walked towards the main hall.

Compared with other places, the main hall is even more majestic. Even if there are no gems inlaid, no gold and silver paving on the floor, and no jade-filled pools, a vast and boundless aura comes from the sky, making Su Ziyi feel as insignificant as an ant. . And here, there are also traces of the battle left behind, but the main hall is much stronger and has not been damaged.

Stepping through the blood-stained doorway, what I saw was not a magnificent royal throne or anything else, but a huge black hole with its mouth wide open, inviting Su Ziyi to join.

Looking at the direction of the blood on the ground, he confirmed that those people had entered the cave.

Su Ziyi looked around and saw that the entire hall was empty except for the white jade floor, which looked white and warm. Even if it was stained with blood, it would not detract from its nobility. Su Ziyi hesitated for a moment, but finally walked towards the cave entrance with firm eyes. There was no other reason. He felt Xia Zheng's aura from the remaining aura.

Therefore, he must go down there.

From Su Ziyi's cultivation to the present, all kinds of shocking things always happen when hiding under the underground palace, especially the secret realm of the Cao family. So on the way down, Su Ziyi was extremely careful and just followed the scent left by others. He didn't dare to touch the things next to him for fear that he would be involved in unnecessary trouble for no reason.

However, after walking no more than a cup of tea, he reached the end and heard the sounds of people and fighting.

His mind tightened and he immediately walked forward at a faster speed. He saw that at the end of the suddenly clear view, there was a chasm like a chasm, making one end and the other end far away from each other, and there was no end in sight. The sounds that Su Ziyi heard were caused by some practitioners stranded on this side, but they were all in the Qi Refining Stage, and none of them were in the Foundation Building Stage or the Golden Core Stage.

Before Su Ziyi's people arrived, the sword arrived first.

The sword of Yuanxu was fully opened, breaking the anxious battle situation with three strikes, five strikes, and two strikes. A few swords separated the people who were fighting vigorously. At this time, everyone was stunned. They held the magic weapon and stepped back. They looked at the entrance with great vigilance, looked at the Yuanxu Sword flying back, and listened to the heavy footsteps. They couldn't help but swallow. saliva.

It's very dark underground, but it's not without any light, especially after the practitioners who came first have put luminous pearls on both sides, which makes it even brighter.

Therefore, as soon as Su Ziyi's Xuan Cang Sect robe came into everyone's eyes, everyone breathed a sigh of relief. They all let down their previous guard and greeted each other respectfully: "I've met senior." Su Ziyi walked slowly