Chapter 495 - 496

Chapter 495 Cloth Reappears

Unlike the earth, it is difficult for ordinary people in Qingze Continent to change the surrounding geographical environment.

Therefore, for the rescued people, displacement is inevitable, and where to live in the future has become the biggest problem before them.

After all, it is difficult for people to return to their homeland.

For practitioners, these issues that are important to ordinary people are not within their scope of concern. Because in their opinion, it was remarkable that they were able to move so many ordinary people out before the flood this time. No matter how many more people crossed the line, they couldn't control them.

Therefore, before most ordinary people have come out of the fear of surviving the disaster, there are already practitioners driving people north.

Su Ziyi took Bian Qing to the embankment and met Su Yulang who was running over. After the family looked at each other and made sure no one was injured, they looked over because they heard the commotion below. As a result, they saw a dark crowd of people crying and walking north under the guidance of a group of Qi Refining Stage disciples. Go.

Although the previous incident made Su Yulang very unhappy, seeing such a chaotic situation, he still couldn't help but frown: "Is this?" Su Ziyi and Bian Qing also looked over, but compared to Su Yulang, the two of them

were It can be said that the person was indifferent to the things in front of him, and he didn't even move his eyes. "Don't worry about it." Even from such a distance, Su Ziyi could feel the sadness condensed in

the crowd . It was a sense of helplessness against the current situation: "They can't stay here. If they stay here, there will be big consequences." It's a problem."

Su Yulang was silent.

Indeed, when there are too many people, trouble is likely to arise.

Now, the disaster has just happened, and everyone is still in an extremely uneasy and fearful mood. Under the guidance of practitioners, they can still flee to the north because they are afraid that the flood will cross the dam and cause another disaster. But once these people's emotions stabilize, the issue of future survival will become the most important issue before them.

The home was gone and the property was swallowed up by the floods.

What to eat? what to wear? where to live?

This series of questions rush into the minds of these people, making them feel that they have become the most pitiful people on this continent overnight. Then he started to get angry, angry about why the world is so big and among so many people, they were the ones who suffered the disaster? Such unwillingness will intensify the growth of their inner dark emotions, and when they collide with other people's darkness, it will produce consequences that are difficult to resolve.

Therefore, even if a cultivator is not afraid of ordinary people, it is impossible to allow such a situation to occur.

After Su Ziyi pointed it out, Su Yulang quickly figured out the reason behind it. However, just because he thought about it clearly, he felt more and more uncomfortable. He turned his head and asked softly: "Father, if we are not cultivators, is it possible that we will become like them?" Su Ziyi and Bian

Qing They exchanged glances and nodded: "It might even be worse."

This is an era where ordinary people have no control over their own destiny.

Standing on the embankment, Su Ziyi's family just watched the huge crowd under the embankment, under the guidance of the Qi Refining Stage disciples, turn into more than a dozen streams and flow in different directions, towards their unknown life. Behind them, the towering mountain-like embankment is entrenched here like a giant. I don't know whether what is left in their hearts is a reliable sense of security, or the hesitation caused by the forced separatism in the past. .