Chapter 505 - 506

Chapter 505 The waves surge into the sky

——"Gululu-Gululu-"

Even the people and the raft were all tumbling in the water. No one could see clearly. They could only hear the sound of water waves rushing into their ears, and all five senses of the person were almost numb. was disrupted.

But even so, the six people still hugged the things in their hands tightly, not daring to slack off.

I don’t know how long it will take until everything calms down.

Thanks to the spiritual materials used to support the wood, although the raft was heavily damaged, it did not completely disintegrate, allowing a few people to still have a place to stay. However, such a raft couldn't withstand another wave of water like this. Guo Xie even stretched out his hand to support his body, but the palm-sized piece of wood under his hand broke with a "snap", leaving He fell down unprepared, his upper body hit the raft, and his arm was scratched with a long bloody mark by the wood stubble.

"Hiss—"

How could he be so unlucky?

Suddenly, Guo Xie thought this.

This turmoil troubled all of Su Ziyi and the others. When dusk came again, they were still lying there like dead fish, without even the strength to move their little fingers.

It got dark very quickly, and in almost the blink of an eye, nothing could be seen.

In the darkness, the changes in the water became particularly vivid. The sound of water waves came one after another. Although there was no wind, it created a sea-like feeling in the silence. Listening to the same repetitive sound of water waves, several people finally couldn't resist their physical exhaustion and fell asleep.

Su Ziyi felt that he had had a long dream. When he woke up, he felt two warm fingers touching his face. He frowned subconsciously, and the fingers stopped, but this made him feel a little itchy. Impatient, he reached out and grabbed the two fingers in his hand.

The next moment, he opened his eyes.

Another pair of smiling eyes were staring at him. When he found that he was also looking at him, the smile in his eyes became deeper: "You're awake,

husband."

With a jolt, Su Ziyi woke up immediately.

Looking at Bian Qing with a clear expression, Su Ziyi turned from being stunned at the beginning to becoming ecstatic. He stared at Bian Qing closely, his eyes widening. His eyes turned red as he watched, his lips trembled, but in the end he said nothing.

But without him saying a word, Bian Qing already understood what he meant, and his eyes instantly turned red. Finally, he couldn't hold back his laughter, and tears flowed down: "I'm awake."

The next second, he was greeted by a tight embrace.

This incident left both of them with too many things to say, but when they faced each other, they suddenly became extremely clumsy. All the words they had learned before evaporated from their minds, and they had no idea what to say. What's good, the only thing left is the two arms holding each other tightly.

After a while, the two of them relaxed slightly, until their hands were always hugging each other.

This time, the two of them have really experienced a life-and-death change. As long as there is a slight difference, the two of them may never see each other again. When they thought of this possibility, even if both of them were fine now, they were still frightened. They were immersed in fear for a long time, and they did not recover until the others woke up.

【2】My Fate in Another World is Up to Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें