(Gravity Falls) Dipper X Reader

"Tacos"

"Tacos"

Pov Nobody

Dipper and Y/n had been dating for a year now, and Dipper wanted to make their anniversary special. He knew how much Y/n loved tacos, so he made a reservation at the best taco restaurant in town.

As they sat down at their table, Y/n's eyes widened with excitement. "Dipper, you really know how to make me happy." she said with a smile.

Dipper grinned back at her. "Anything for my girl on our special day." he replied.

As they perused the menu, Y/n couldn't decide which kind of tacos to order. "There are so many options!" she exclaimed.

Dipper chuckled. "Just pick your favorites, babe. I want you to enjoy every bite." Y/n finally settled on ordering a plate of chicken tacos and a margarita. Dipper ordered some beef tacos and a beer.

As they waited for their food to arrive, Dipper reached across the table and took Y/n's hand in his. "I just want you to know how much you mean to me." he said softly.

Y/n's heart swelled with emotion. "I feel the same way, Dipper. You make me happier than I ever thought possible."

Their food arrived just then, and they dug in with gusto. The tacos were everything Y/n had hoped for and more - juicy, flavorful, and perfectly seasoned.

As they ate, they chatted about their past year together - the highs and lows, the adventures and challenges. They reminisced about their first date and all the little moments that had brought them closer together.

As the evening drew to a close, Dipper paid the bill and stood up from the table. "Ready to head home?" he asked Y/n.

She nodded, feeling content and loved. "Thank you for making tonight so special," she said as they walked out of the restaurant hand in hand.

Dipper leaned down and kissed her tenderly. "Anytime, my love. Here's to many more years of tacos and love."