(Star vs. the forces of evil) Star X Reader

"To conquer"

"To conquer"

Pov Nobody

Marco looked at his best friend anxiously as he watched her pace back and forth with her hand on her chin, lost in thought.

"What's wrong, Star?" Marco asked, seeing the blonde girl looking worried.

"Marco, how do you win over a girl?" Star also asked, stopping her pacing around the room.

"Why this sudden question?" Marco asked, confused.

"I want to win someone over," Star said bluntly.

"I didn't know you liked girls," Marco said, and Star just smiled.

"I didn't either until I met her," her cheeks turned red and Marco looked at her, not understanding anything. "Well, are you going to answer my question or not?"

"Well, you're a girl too, you should know how to win over another girl," Marco said intrigued.

"But I don't know, help me please!" Star kneels down and clasps her hands together.

"Okay, okay." The brunette sighed. "I'll give you 5 steps and you have to follow them properly, got it?" The blonde stood up and nodded. "First step..."

Pov Y/n

"Good morning Y/n!" My desk partner says.

"Oh, hi Star." I turn to the blonde who is dressed in a rather peculiar way.

"Do you like my new style? Do I look pretty?" She asks with a smile.

She wore a cowboy hat with fairy lights, flowers, and feathers attached to it, fishnet stockings with glitter and heavy makeup.

"Uh, yeah, you look perfect." I smile at her and she blushes and turns away. "No need to be embarrassed by a compliment, you always look perfect."

Her face turns even redder and I laugh.

Pov Nobody

"Trust the second step, it always works," Marco says, putting his hand on Star's shoulder.

"Are you sure?"

"I am. Say that your eyes are beautiful, it never fails." The blonde sighs and approaches Y/n, who was getting a book from her locker.

"Hi Y/n," Star says nervously.

"Hi Star." The shorter girl closes her locker and looks at her classmate. "Do you need something?"

"Well, I wanted to say that my eyes are beautiful." The blonde smiles, leaving Y/n completely confused.

"They really are beautiful, they suit you and your personality. Well, I have to go because my brother is waiting for me out front." Y/n smiles at Star and hurries away.

"Damn it!" The blonde exclaims in frustration.

Pov Y/n

I was reading in a tree at school when I saw Star approaching again with her hands behind her back.

"Hi Y/n," Star says and smiles.

"You're not here to say nonsense, right?" I ask a little scared.

"No, of course not, I've never done that."

I look at her indignant and she giggles, making me laugh too.

"I know it's not much, but..." The blonde takes her arms from behind her back and extends a wrapped box.

"For me?" I question and she nods affirmatively.

I take the wrapped box and open it, finding a beautiful necklace with sparkling gemstones inside.

"I didn't know if you would like it, but I bought it anyway." She gives me a radiant smile as I admire the necklace that seemed quite expensive.

"I-I love it Star, but it seems expensive, I can't accept it." I close the box and hold it out to the blonde in front of me who just smiles.

"This is an exchange, I give you the necklace and you give me your time, okay?" I look into her blue eyes that seemed anxious.

"Of course, I'll go out with you. Let's meet at the cafeteria, okay?" Star smiles and nods affirmatively.

In the cafeteria...

She was 10 minutes late, and there I was waiting anxiously for my desk partner.

It was amazing how the blonde made my day more peaceful with just one smile.

She was my first love, but the world isn't ready to see a young girl in love with another.

This  imagines was written by @umaqualquer979 she left me adapt