(The Villains of Valley View) Amy X Reader

"The new neighbor"

"The new neighbor"

Pov Amy

It's been a month since my family and I have been here in Valley View hiding from Onyx and superheroes.

Hartley enters the house.   Good morning. - she says excitedly.

  Ugh, it would be good if Starling wasn't the person everyone adores. - I say.

  Today you are more excited than usual. - Colby speaks transformed into a teddy bear.

  That is because we have a new neighbor and I invited her daughter to come here to your house.

  Hartley we can't walk around people here, we're a family of super villains and they might find us. - Jake say.

  I want her to feel integrated, try to look as normal as possible and not use your powers.

Colby returns to normal and we force smiles, we hear someone knock on the door Hartley opens and it was a pretty girl.

  Hi Maddens, Harley spoke highly of you.

Is Hartley trying to destroy our reputation? Did she speak WELL of us?

  My name is Y/n and I'm very pleased to meet you.

  Hi, I'm Jake student of the month and this is my family. My little brother Colby, my mother Eva, my father Vic and my sister Amy.

  Omg, Amy I think I may know you from some place.

  Yes been i who placed whole that soda in the car of director, he had to clean it during a week, you want an autograph?

  No, I think I know you from a different place.

  Well look at the time. - Hartley notice that she still will discover our secret if she continue.   Don't you want to meet another neighbors?

  Ok, bye. - she smiles to me.

We go to coach pass the time, we use our super villains suits and start training for a future battle.

After a intensive training we sit and relax a bit.   Look to this. - Jake shows me the meme "Monday's be like" that he made.

  You had showed me that one hundred times. - I use scream sonic and take him down as a form of revenge.

We hear someone knocking the front door.   Colby go open the door. - my mother say.

  Was me who opened it the last time we were training.

  So now is your torn Amy.

  Ugh, but I don't wanna go.

  But you need to go or they will suspect something.

I take off my suit and live the basement and the fridge hides the entrance, I go to the living room and open the door.

  Hi Amy. - Y/n gets in my house.   I can't stop thinking of you. - she blush.   I mean can't stop thinking from where I know you.

  I have a very common face.

  Maybe you are right, I just am obsessed with you and... - she noticed what she is talking.   Can you give me a cup of water?

  Sure.

While we go to the kitchen I can't stop thinking about why she keeps blushing and been nervous around me.

She sits in a chair around the table and I put some water in a cup and give to her, when she finishes drinking she accidentally touches the plastic banana and opens the cache.

  What a... - she was confused.

  That is our ioga studio and my mother is there giving a lesson, is no good idea to bother her. Let's go to the living room. - I laugh nervously and push her to go away.

  I love ioga, can I have a lesson? - she runs away to the basement.

I follow her and she was looking to my family in their super villains suits, she was a bit afraid and she looks to me.

  Amy! I know this villains, they are Chaos, Surge and Vic, but I don't know this purple one.

  Is Flashform. - he says.

She notice my Havoc suit.   And this belongs to Havoc or should I say you Amy.

  What? I'm not Havoc. - I try to keep our secret.

  Yes you are, I said I know you from some place and that's because you are Havoc.

  Now we need to go. - I grab her and take her to the exit.

  Your all family are villains, including you, why hadn't you tell me?

  Because I am protecting them, we are running away from another villains and super heros. I can be Amy outside but inside I still am Havoc and I am the only person I car, well and my family too.

  I'm not mad because you are a villain, I mad because I think I'm in love with you and I want to be more than just a friend. - she get her lips close to mine.

  You are making a mistake.

  Probably.

She kiss me and I kiss her back.

Maybe I'm in love with her too.