(The Villains of Valley View) Starling X Reader

"She's my superhero"

Pov Nobody

Starling, the beloved superhero, had always been adored by the people of the city. She had saved countless lives and fought against villains with unwavering bravery. But little did the world know, Starling had a secret of her own, after the broke up with Jake she was in love with a normal girl named Y/n.

One evening, after a long day of fighting crime, Starling found herself perched on a rooftop overlooking the city. She couldn't help but think about Y/n and how much she longed to be with her.

Just then, Starling heard a soft voice behind her. "You know, you're even more amazing up close."

Startled, Starling turned around to find Y/n standing there, a smile on her face.

"Y/n! What are you doing here?" Starling asked, her heart racing.

Y/n stepped closer, her eyes filled with admiration. "I couldn't stay away. I've watched you from afar for so long, and I've fallen in love with the hero behind the mask."

Starling's eyes widened in surprise. "You...you love me? Even without knowing who I truly am?"

Y/n nodded. "Yes, because it's not just your powers that make you special. It's your courage, your compassion, and your selflessness."

Starling felt tears welling up in her eyes. No one had ever seen her like this before - vulnerable and exposed. But with Y/n standing before her, everything felt right.

"You have no idea how much your words mean to me." Starling whispered, reaching out to gently touch Y/n's cheek. "I've been hiding behind this mask for so long, but with you...I feel like I can be myself."

Y/n smiled tenderly. "That's all I want - for you to be yourself and be happy."

As they stood there on the rooftop, Starling took a deep breath and made a decision. She removed her mask, revealing her true identity to Y/n.

"I'm just an ordinary person beneath this costume." Starling confessed. "But with you by my side, I feel extraordinary."

Y/n's eyes widened in awe. "You...you're even more beautiful without the mask."

Starling blushed, feeling a rush of warmth fill her heart. In that moment, she knew that she had found someone who would love her for who she was, both as Starling and as herself.

And so, their love story began - a superhero and a normal girl, bound together by their shared affection and the desire to make the world a better place. With Y/n's love and support, Starling found the strength to face not only the villains she fought but also the vulnerability of opening her heart to someone special. Together, they would soar through life's challenges, side by side, as true partners in love and justice.