(Hailey's on it) Hailey X Reader

"Kiss your friend"

"Kiss your friend"

Pov Nobody

Hailey say looking at her list. "Alright, next on my list... 'Kiss my best friend Y/n.' This is going to be interesting."

Y/n enters the room. "Hey Hailey, what's up?"

"Oh, hey Y/n. I was just going through my list of things to do, and I noticed something quite intriguing."

"Intriguing? What is it?"

"Well, one of the things on my list is to kiss my best friend. And guess who that best friend happens to be?"

Y/n say blushing. "Uh... me?"

"Bingo! You got it. So, what do you say? Are you up for it?"

"Hailey, you know I've had a crush on you for a while now. Are you serious about this?"

"Absolutely, Y/n. I've been thinking about it too, and maybe it's time we explore our feelings for each other."

Y/n takes a deep breath. "Okay, let's do it. But promise me one thing – no matter what happens after this, we'll still be best friends."

"Promise." leans in slowly and kisses Y/n softly.

Y/n was blushing even more. "Wow... that was... amazing."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. You're a great kisser, by the way." Y/n say.

Y/n laughs nervously. "Thanks. So, what happens now?"

"Well, we can take things slow and see where this goes. We've always been honest with each other, so let's keep communicating and figure out if we want to pursue a romantic relationship or remain as friends."

"Sounds like a plan. I'm excited and scared at the same time."

"Me too, but we'll figure it out together. And remember, no matter what, our friendship will always be the foundation of whatever comes next."

"I'm glad to hear that. Let's see where this journey takes us, Hailey."

"Agreed, Y/n. Let's embrace the unknown and enjoy every moment of it."

And so, Hailey and Y/n embarked on a new chapter in their relationship, exploring the boundaries of friendship and love. Whether they ended up as a couple or remained the best of friends, their bond would forever be strengthened by their willingness to take a leap of faith and share that unforgettable kiss.