(The owl house) Masha X Reader

"I forgot my uniform"

Pov Y/n

"Oh no, Masha, I forgot my uniform! What do I do now?"

"Calm down, friend! I have an extra uniform. Come here, I'll lend you one."

"Seriously? You're the best friend ever!" I say happy.

"Here you go. But get ready to laugh because it's way too big for you."

"Oh my goodness! Look at the size of this uniform! I'm going to look like a clown at school."

"Hahaha! Don't worry, at least it will be funny. Let's go and rock that unique look!"

"Alright, let's face this together. Thanks for the help, Masha."

In school.

Classmate 1 say. "Hey, look at Y/n. She looks like she just came out of a circus!"

Classmate 2 say. "Hahaha! I've never seen such a big uniform in my life."

"I know, I know. It was a little mishap this morning."

"Well, at least we're having a lot of fun with it, right?"

"Definitely! If we can't laugh at ourselves, what can we do?"

Classmate 1 say. "You two are truly the funniest in the class."

Classmate 2 say. "I agree. Y/n, you always surprise us!"

"Well, at least my lack of a uniform turned into a funny story to tell."

At the end of the day.

"Thank you so much again for lending me the uniform, Masha. You saved my day."

"You're welcome, friend! We're here to help each other. Plus, now we have a hilarious story to remember."

"True, this one will definitely stay in our memories. Best friends are everything!" We both laugh and continue our friendship with even more fun and laughter.