(Big city greens) Chip X Reader

"Why do you love me?"

Pov Chip

"Chip, why do you treat the Greens so bad? It's not right."

"Why do you care? You're just like everyone else."

"I care because I love you. But I don't understand why you act this way."

I look to her confuse. "Love? Ha! You don't know the first thing about love. Love is just a game to me. I use it to get what I want."

"That's not true! Love is about caring for someone and wanting the best for them."

"You're so naive. Love is about power. The more people love you, the more power you have over them."

"That's not how it should be. Love is about trust and respect."

"Trust and respect? Those are just words people use to manipulate each other. I don't need anyone's trust or respect. I make my own rules."

"But Chip, if you keep treating people this way, you'll end up alone. Is that what you really want?"

"I don't need anyone else. I'm perfectly content with myself."

"But Chip, don't you see? You're hurting yourself too. You're missing out on all the good things in life, like true friendships and real love."

"Maybe..." I pause. "Maybe you're right. Maybe there's more to life than just power and control. Maybe... maybe I need to change."

"I'll be here to help you every step of the way."