(The owl house) Philip X Reader

"With all my heart"

"With all my heart"

Pov Nobody

Y/n sat with Philip in a quiet corner of the library, their secret safe for now. "Philip, you're such an incredible handler. I've seen the way you care for all the magical creatures here."

Philip blushed, feeling both surprised and touched by Y/n's words.

"Thank you, Y/n. It means a lot to hear that from someone who truly understands."

Y/n took a deep breath, gathering the courage to express her true feelings. "And there's something else I want to tell you. I love you, Philip, with all my heart."

Philip's eyes widened in surprise, his heart racing with a mix of emotions.

"Y/n, I... I never expected this. You have no idea how much your support means to me."

Y/n reached out and gently held Philip's hand, a gesture of comfort and reassurance.

"I know your job is challenging and often goes unnoticed, but I see the passion and dedication you put into it."

Philip squeezed Y/n's hand, feeling a surge of warmth and happiness. "I never thought someone could understand me like you do. Your love means everything to me."

They sat in silence for a moment, their hearts overflowing with love and appreciation.

"Let's keep this between us for now. The Boiling Isles may not know, but our love will always be our secret."

Philip nodded, grateful for Y/n's understanding and support.

"As long as we have each other, that's all that matters. Thank you for loving me, Y/n."

With a shared smile and an unspoken promise, Y/n and Philip continued their work in the magical world, knowing that their love would always be their guiding light.