(Moon girl and devil dinosaur) Lunella X Reader X Adria

"Your family"

"Your family"

Pov Nobody

Y/n sighs. "I don't know what to do anymore. I feel so overwhelmed with everything."

Lunella say sitting beside Y/n. "Hey, sis, what's been going on? You know you can always talk to me."

"It's just... school has been really tough lately. I'm struggling with my grades and it's stressing me out."

"I understand how you feel. School can be challenging, but remember that you're not alone in this. We're here to support you."

"I know, but it's hard not to feel discouraged. I feel like I'm letting everyone down, especially mom."

"Mom doesn't think that way at all. She just wants you to be happy and do your best. Let's talk to her about it."

Y/n and Lunella approach their mother, Adria.

"What's going on, my loves? You both seem worried."

"Mom, I've been struggling with school lately. My grades are slipping and it's making me feel really down."

"Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry to hear that. Remember, your worth is not defined by your grades. We'll figure out a way to help you."

"Maybe we can study together and come up with a plan to manage your workload more effectively." Lunella say.

"That sounds like a good idea. It would be great to have both of you supporting me through this."

"Of course, we're here for you. We'll find a balance between studying and taking breaks so that you don't get overwhelmed."

"Thank you, Mom. And thank you too, Lunella. I'm really lucky to have such amazing support from both of you."

"We're a team, sis. We'll get through this together. Just remember, you're capable of overcoming any challenge."

"I believe in myself, and with you both by my side, I know I can do it. Thank you for always being there for me."

The family embraces each other, ready to face the challenges ahead and support Y/n through her difficulties.