(The owl house) Willow X Reader X Boscha

"Protecting Willow"

"Protecting Willow"

Pov Nobody

Y/n had been dating Boscha for a few months now, and while she enjoyed spending time with her girlfriend, she couldn't help but feel uneasy about Boscha's behavior towards Willow. Boscha was notorious for being a bully at Hexside school, and Willow was one of her frequent targets.

One day, Y/n saw Boscha taunting Willow in the hallway, pushing her against the lockers. Y/n knew she had to step in before things got any worse.

"Hey, Boscha, what do you think you're doing?" Y/n asked, stepping in between them.

Boscha sneered at her. "Stay out of this, Y/n. This doesn't concern you."

"It does concern me," Y/n said firmly. "I'm dating you, and I don't want to be with someone who bullies others."

Boscha rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Willow's just a loser anyway."

"That's not true," Y/n said. "She's a good person, and she doesn't deserve to be treated like this."

Boscha scoffed. "Fine. You wanna defend her so bad? Go ahead. But don't expect me to stop being who I am."

Y/n knew it would take more than one conversation to change Boscha's behavior, but she was determined to make a difference. She reached out to Willow and offered her support.

"Hey, Willow," Y/n said, approaching her after class. "I wanted to apologize for Boscha's behavior earlier. She can be really mean sometimes."

Willow sighed. "It's okay, Y/n. I'm used to it by now."

"Well, you shouldn't have to be," Y/n said firmly. "No one deserves to be bullied like that. If you ever need someone to talk to or if Boscha bothers you again, just let me know."

Willow smiled gratefully. "Thanks, Y/n. That means a lot to me."

From that day on, Y/n made it her mission to stand up to Boscha whenever she saw her bullying someone. It wasn't easy, and Boscha didn't always listen, but Y/n knew she was doing the right thing.

Eventually, Y/n's persistence paid off. Boscha started to see the error of her ways and began to change her behavior. She apologized to Willow and even started hanging out with her and Y/n.

Y/n was proud of the progress Boscha had made, but she knew there was still work to be done. She would always be there to stand up for what was right and protect those who needed it most.