(The Villains of Valley View) Jake X Reader

"I don't want you anymore"

Pov Jake

"Let's end our training." My father say.

I take off my suit, was another training day to defeat Onyx. "I'm gonna clean the pigeons poop in the park."

"That's so... Disappointing Jake." Amy say looking to her cellphone.

"I'm a good guy now and that's what I'm gonna do."

I leave the basement and go to the living room, I open the door and there was my girlfriend Y/n. "Hi Y/n, what are you doing here?"

"I'm visiting you, the thing you don't do. You are always busy and I'm the last thing you think about."

"Sorry Y/n, recently we had training all day and the few time I have I use to do good things, I'm not Chaos anymore."

"But you are acting like him." She starts crying. "Do you still love me?" She cries more. "I'm start thinking that I'm just a object in your life, a object who you use to feel a good person."

She was right.

I haven't give her attention at all.

But it doesn't mean I don't love her, I haven't date before and this world of love it's a new world to me.

"I love you Y/n."

"BUT I DON'T, I HATE YOU JAKE MADDEN." I hug her. "LEAVE ME." She tries to escape from my arms but I keep hugging her.

"Calm down, let me explain." I say slowly trying to give comfort to her. "Y/n sorry if I haven't give you any attention, I've been so busy that sometimes I forget that you want me to give love to you." She keep in silence. "Please forgive me." She just looked away. "I promise to put you in first from now on." I was crying to, losing her destroys me.

"Okay, I forgive you." She kisses me. "But never, listen neve, do that again."

I laugh softly. "As you want beautiful."