(Amphibia) Darcy X Reader

"Darcy's Queen"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Darcy's Queen"

Pov Y/n

"Good morning, my queen! How can I make your day even more special today?" Darcy asks.

"Oh, Darcy, you always know how to bring a smile to my face. Just being with you is enough, even if you are destroying Amphibia."

"No, my queen, I want to do something extraordinary for you. How about a surprise dinner at your favorite restaurant?"

"That sounds amazing! You really go above and beyond to make me happy. I'm so lucky to have you."

D"The pleasure is all mine, my queen. Your happiness means the world to me."

"You know, Darcy, it's not just the grand gestures that make me feel like a queen. It's the little things too, like when you leave sweet notes for me to find or surprise me with my favorite dessert."

"It's all worth it if it brings a smile to your face, my love. You deserve nothing but the best."

"And you give me nothing but the best, Darcy. I couldn't ask for a more caring and loving partner."

"Hearing those words from you makes my heart soar, my queen. I will always strive to be the best for you."

"And you already are, Darcy. Your love and devotion are what make me feel like royalty every single day. But I want to ask you a favor."

"Everything you want."

"Please stop destroying Amphibia and cancel the invasion"

"But-"

"Please"

She sigh. "Ok, I will do that. As long as I have your love, my queen, I am the happiest person on this planet. You are my everything."

"And you are mine, Darcy. Together, we create our own fairytale where I will forever be her queen.