(Sofia the first) Sofia X Reader X Oona

"Learning to be a mermaid"

Pov Nobody

Once upon a time in the magical underwater kingdom of Atlantis, Oona, a skilled and graceful mermaid, decided to teach her human friends Y/n and Sofia the art of being mermaids. Y/n and Sofia were amazed by the idea of transforming into mermaids, thanks to Sofia's enchanted amulet.

"Y/n and Sofia, I'm so excited to teach you how to become mermaids! Are you ready?"

"Definitely! This is going to be so much fun!" Y/n say very happy.

"I can't believe we get to experience life under the sea. Let's do it!"

Oona led Y/n and Sofia to a secluded coral reef where they could practice their transformation in peace.

"Alright, the first step is to focus on your amulet. It holds the power to turn you into mermaids. Concentrate on its energy."

Y/n and Sofia closed their eyes and held their amulets tightly, feeling a surge of magic coursing through their bodies. "I can feel it! It's tingling. What do we do next?" Sofia asks.

"Now, imagine yourself surrounded by water, floating effortlessly. Picture yourself with a beautiful mermaid tail."

Y/n and Sofia visualized themselves gliding through the ocean, their legs transforming into shimmering tails covered in vibrant scales.

Y/n was impressed. "Whoa! I can see my tail! It's sparkling blue!"

"Mine is purple with hints of silver! This is incredible!"

Oona smiled at her friends' excitement and dove into the crystal-clear water, showing them how to swim gracefully. "Now, watch me closely. Move your body in a flowing motion, using your tail to propel yourself forward."

Y/n and Sofia followed Oona's lead, mimicking her movements as they swam side by side. "This feels amazing! I've never felt so free and weightless before!"

Sofia smiles. "I agree! It's like we were meant to be mermaids all along."

As they explored the underwater world, Oona taught Y/n and Sofia about the different sea creatures and the importance of protecting the ocean.

"Remember, as mermaids, we have a responsibility to take care of our environment. Let's always strive to keep the ocean clean and preserve its beauty."

Y/n and Sofia nodded in agreement, realizing the significance of their newfound abilities.

Days turned into weeks, and Y/n and Sofia became skilled mermaids under Oona's guidance. They would often venture out together, discovering hidden treasures and secret caves.

Y/n say. "I can't thank you enough, Oona. You've given us a gift we'll cherish forever."

"Yes, Oona. Being a mermaid has changed our lives in ways we never imagined." Sofia say.

Oona smiled warmly at her friends, proud of their progress and the bond they had formed. "I'm glad I could share this magical world with you. Together, we will continue to protect and cherish our underwater home."

And so, Oona, Y/n, and Sofia embarked on countless adventures as mermaids, creating memories that would last a lifetime and ensuring the beauty of Atlantis remained untouched for generations to come.