(The owl house) Third season X Reader

"Thanks for watching"

Pov Nobody

Y/n was completely engrossed in the third season of The Owl House, she was in her sofa watching the starting of Thanks to them, eagerly anticipating every twist and turn in the storyline. As the episodes progressed, Y/n found herself drawn deeper into the magical world of the show, feeling as though they were right there alongside the characters. It already starts with the heart breaking of King sacrifices, this is the official season three premiere of the American animated television series The Owl House, and the 41st overall episode of the series. The episode was written by show creator Dana Terrace, Luz Batista, and Emmy Cicierega, and directed by Bosook Coburn and Amelia Lorenz. It originally aired on October 15, 2022 on both Disney Channel and Disney XD, and was released on the former channel's official YouTube channel and Disney+ afterwards. But just know she's watching it, in the end she thank it was beautiful with all the episode spend in the human realm without anything of the Boiling Isles. From the intense battles to the heartwarming moments of friendship, Y/n was completely hooked.

For the future starts showing for the first time what happened in the demon realm after The Collector was free, this is the second and penultimate episode of the third season of the American animated television series The Owl House, and the 42nd overall episode of the series. In the episode, Luz Noceda's group heads back to the Boiling Isles, now changed from the last time they have visited. On two separate journeys, Luz and Belos hope to battle the Collector, with both suffering battles along the way.

As the season reached its climactic finale, Y/n couldn't help but feel a sense of bittersweetness wash over her. Of course Y/n loved Luz's palisman and the huntlow moments ware everything to her, in the end she was all devastated and waiting to the final episode.

Watching and Dreaming already stars where For the future ended is the series finale of the American animated television series The Owl House. The episode served as the third and final episode of the third season, and the 43rd episode of the series overall.

While she were thrilled to see how everything played out, she were also sad to say goodbye to the characters they had grown to love. But as the credits rolled and the final scene faded to black, Y/n knew that she would always cherish their time spent in The Owl House's enchanting universe.

Thanks for everything the owl house!

- Whit love Y/n