(The owl house) Eda X Reader

"Marriage"

"Marriage"

Pov Nobody

Eda and Y/n, they had been inseparable since childhood and shared everything together. As they grew older, their bond only grew stronger, and everyone in the village knew that they were meant to be together.

One beautiful summer day, Eda gathered the courage to confess her feelings to Y/n. With her heart pounding, she approached Y/n near the village fountain. "Y/n, there's something I've been wanting to tell you for a long time."

"What is it, Eda? You seem nervous."

"I... I love you, Y/n. You mean the world to me, and I can't imagine my life without you."

Y/n's eyes widened with surprise, and a smile slowly spread across their face. "Eda, I've been feeling the same way too. You're my best friend, and I've fallen in love with you too."

Overjoyed by their mutual confession of love, Eda and Y/n embraced each other tightly. The entire village erupted in celebration as news of their love spread like wildfire.

Months passed, and preparations for their wedding began. The village came together to create a magical setting for the ceremony. The air was filled with excitement and anticipation as friends and family gathered under a canopy of twinkling lights.

On their wedding day, Eda looked radiant in her flowing white gown, while Y/n stood proudly beside her in a dashing suit.

As they exchanged their vows, emotions ran high among the guests. Tears of joy streamed down their faces as Eda and Y/n promised to love and cherish each other for eternity.

The reception was filled with laughter, music, and heartfelt speeches from loved ones. As the night drew on, Eda and Y/n took a moment to steal away from the festivities. "Y/n, this feels like a dream come true. I can't believe we're finally married."

"I feel the same way, Eda. Today has been perfect, and I'm so grateful to have you by my side." They shared a tender kiss, savoring the moment of pure happiness. The night continued with dancing, laughter, and memories that would last a lifetime.

And so, Eda and Y/n embarked on their journey of love and companionship, creating a beautiful life together in their village. Their love story became legendary, inspiring others to believe in the power of true love and friendship.

And they lived happily ever after.