(Moon girl and devil dinosaur) Lunella X Reader X devil dinosaur

"A lovely day"

"A lovely day"

Pov Y/n

"Y/n, I have a surprise for you!" My friend Lunella say.

"Really? What is it?"

"It's Devil Dinosaur! I thought you might like to spend the day with him."

"Wow, thank you so much! This is amazing!"

"Just make sure you take good care of him. He's my best friend."

"Don't worry, I promise to take good care of him. What should we do first?"

"Well, Devil Dinosaur loves to run and play, so maybe we can take him to the park."

"That sounds like a lot of fun! Let's go!" As we arrived at the park, Devil Dinosaur began to run around and play fetch with me. We laughed and chased after him, enjoying our time together. "Lunella, Devil Dinosaur is amazing! I can't believe how much fun we're having."

"I'm so glad you like him! He's always been my favorite dinosaur."

As the day went on, we played more games and even had a picnic with Devil Dinosaur. We shared sandwiches and fruit, and Devil Dinosaur even got his own special treat.

"This has been the best day ever! Thank you so much for letting me spend time with Devil Dinosaur."

"You're welcome, Y/n. I'm just happy that my best friend could bring so much joy to someone else."

As the sun began to set, it was time for Devil Dinosaur to go back home with Lunella. I said goodbye and thanked them both for an unforgettable day.

"I'll never forget this day! Thank you so much for sharing Devil Dinosaur with me."

"Anytime, Y/n. You're always welcome to spend time with us."

And with that, Lunella and Devil Dinosaur headed back home, smiling and happy from the memories they had made with me their friend.