(Moon girl and devil dinosaur) Lunella X Reader

"Jealousy"

"Jealousy"

Pov Y/n

Once again Moon girl and devil dinosaur defeated Rat King, I'm the most lucky person in the world to date her.

Devil goes to the hiding place and Moon girl comes to me, we hide in a alley.

  You were wonderful.

  Oh, thanks.

I help her take off her suit.   What do you think about we go to the roll with it and celebrate the best way.

  I love that ideia. - she put her glasses and guard her suit in her backpack, we start walking.   And I wanted so much to spend my time with my awesome girlfriend.

We laugh.

We walked chatting until we got to Roll With It that was crowded, it was just people skating from one place to the other.

My girlfriend gets a popcorn and a juice for me while she was going to get the skates for us.

  Here. - she gives to me the skates.

I put them in my feet and she does the same thing, after that we both skate.

We skate for a few more minutes.   I need a drink, I'm so thirsty.

She goes to the counter and Mimi gives a juice that she gets drinking.

After she drinks Eduardo approaches her and he starts flirting with her.

I approach to hear the conversation.

  Yeah, now I am a big successful music, it's just girls in my body. - he tries to kiss her.

  What do you think you are doing? - I interrupt the moment.

He looks at me from below.   And you are...?

  Y/n L/n her girlfriend.

  Girlfriend? - he makes a face of disgust.   Lunella I didn't think you like fishes from the same shoal.

  Yes she likes, and could you leave her alone?

  Whatever. - he shrugs and starts bother another.

  Sorry for that but I don't like seeing you with another peoples.

  You know I just have eyes for you my princess.

  And I for you my hero.

We kiss.

  But you need to stop having jealousy.

  I will try.

(Thank you for not giving up on me, I will try to update daily. Vote to motivate me to bring more chapters and if you want any imagine just comment)