(Miraculous) Zoe X Reader

"One final goodbye"

"One final goodbye"

Pov Nobody

"Mom, I really think it's best for Zoe to go back to New York. She'll have better opportunities there." Chloe say.

"I understand your point, Chloe, but Zoe has been living with us for years. It won't be easy for her to leave everything behind."

"I know it won't be easy, but she deserves a chance at a different life, Mom. Please, just think about it." The only thing Chloe wanted was to her half-sister go away.

Y/n was heartbroken. "Chloe, how could you do this? Zoe is my everything. I can't imagine my life without her."

"Y/n, I didn't mean to hurt you. I just want what's best for Zoe." She smiles in a evil way.

"What about what's best for me? She's the love of my life, Chloe. How can you ask me to say goodbye?"

"Zoe deserves a brighter future, and she can have that in New York."

"I thought we were a family. I thought we would always be together. I'll go to the airport and say goodbye. But it doesn't mean it hurts any less."

At the airport...

"Zoe, my love, I'm going to miss you so much."

"Y/n, please don't cry. I promise I'll visit as often as I can. I love you, and no distance can change that."

"Take care of yourself, Zoe. Chase your dreams and never forget how much I love you."

Zoe hugs Y/n. "I love you too, Y/n. You've always been there for me, and I'll never forget that. New York won't be the same without you."

"It won't be the same for me either. But I want you to have the best life possible. Go make your mark on the world, Zoe."

"Goodbye, Y/n. I'll call you as soon as I land. Stay strong."

"Goodbye, Zoe. I'll be waiting for your call. Take care of yourself."

As the plane takes off, Y/n watches with a heavy heart, knowing that this is just the beginning of a new chapter in their lives.