(The owl house) Luz X Reader

"That human"

"That human"

Y/n Pov

One more day, everyone is eating his lunch while there talking. I am sitting with Willow and Skara that are talking about something but I'm watching Luz the human eating.

She is so pretty and have a adorable smile.   Are you paying attention to us? - Willow notice that I am watching Luz.

  Of course. - I laugh nervous.

  She was watching the human. - Skara say.

My heart starts to beat checkly.   What? No.

  Yes, if you like her you need to tell. - Willow say.   Whatever happens you will fill better before.

  You are right, tomorrow I will speak with her.

Now I pay attention to them, the rest of the day was quiet. After the school I went back to home, change my clothes and sit with my family to dinner.

I eat with a big smile that I will finally tell Luz what I feel for her.   Mom why is Y/n with that smile? - my small brother questions.

  That is my business, not yours. - I answer.

  I asked mom not you.

  ENOUGH! - my mom say loud.   Can we in the first time in the history of this house eat without you two fight?

  Was he that starts. - I try to explain.

  She is not telling the true, she is the one that started. 

  I don't want to listen, Y/n don't talk to your brother like that and B/n (Your brother name) live your sister.

  Sorry mom. - me and my brother say in unison.

We finish the dinner in peace, after that I go to bed all happy. I can't wait to tell her, but I am a little afraid of she rejected me.

In the next day I eat my breakfast very quickly and take my things to school, I go to abomination class and star to study.

When the school day finished I look all the school for Luz, but I didn't find her. All my happiness turns to unhappiness.

I go out of the school and was raining boiling water, I don't have an umbrella so my single solution was to wait in the desert school to the rain stop.

Someone was behind me, I turn my head and was Luz.   I can take you home if you want it. - she have an umbrella.

I turn a red tomato.   T-Thanks.

She opens the umbrella and we start to walk together, now I need to tell.   Luz, I've kept something inside me that now I need to tell you. I'm in love with you sense the first thay you started in Hexside.

She didn't say anything what broke my heart, finally she says something.   Is a little funny you said that because I am in love with you too, but I was so nervous that you rejected me that I was afraid to tell you.

  So do you want to be my girlfriend?

  Everything is so crazy right now and I don't know what the future holds but it would be so cool if you were in it, so yes, a million of times yes.

I get close to her and kiss her, a hot kiss full with love.

  Well this is my home, goodbye... Girlfriend. - I kiss her one more time.

I run into home and close the door, that was the best day of my life.