(Kiff) Kiff X Reader

"Beach day"

"Beach day"

Pov Kiff

"Are you ready for a day of fun in the sun, Y/n?" I ask to my sister.

"Yes, Kiff! I can't wait to build sandcastles and jump in the waves."

I laugh. "Well, let's get started then!"

We set up our towels and beach chairs and head to the water.

"Brrr, the water is cold!" She say shivering.

"That's just the refreshing feeling of the ocean, Y/n. Come on, let's jump in together!"

We run into the water, splashing and laughing as we go.

"Look at me, Kiff! I'm floating like a mermaid."

"You're a natural in the water, Y/n." I smile. "Keep practicing and you'll be swimming like a pro in no time."

We spend the morning playing in the waves and building sandcastles.

"Look at our sandcastle, Kiff! It's so big and beautiful." She say proudly.

"You're right, Y/n. It's a work of art. Now let's decorate it with seashells and seaweed."

As we decorate ou sandcastle, we notice a group of children playing nearby.

"Can we go play with them, Kiff?"

"Of course! Making new friends is what beach days are all about."

As we join the children in their beach games and soon become fast friends.

"You guys are really good at this game!"

"Yeah, we should team up more often." Another child say.

Y/n smile. "We'd love that! What other games do you guys know?"

Our beach day continues with new friends and endless fun. As the sun sets on our day of adventure, Y/n and I reflect on the memories we've made.

"This was one of the best beach days ever, Y/n. Thanks for sharing it with me."

"Thank you for being such an awesome sister, Kiff. I couldn't have had this much fun without you."

With hearts full of joy and memories to cherish, Y/n and I head home from our perfect beach day.