(Bunk'd) Parker X Reader

"Only you and I"

"Only you and I"

Pov Nobody

Parker and Y/n had been friends for years, but they always felt a deeper connection between them. One night at ranch kikiwaka, as they were walking along the lake, they finally admitted their true feelings for each other.

Parker hesitated at first. "I'm not perfect, I have my flaws and my wild side. Are you sure you want to be with me?"

Y/n took his hand. "I wouldn't want you any other way. Life is about taking risks and embracing imperfection."

"I want to live a life full of adventure, passion and a lot of dancing too. I don't want to hold back anymore." Parker smiled.

Y/n nodded. "Let's live in the moment, take the good with the bad. Together we'll find balance."

Parker leaned in for a kiss, feeling the warmth of Y/n's embrace.

They knew that their love would be a journey filled with highs and lows, but they were ready to face it together. They ran along the lake, laughing and enjoying the freedom of being alive.

As the sun began to rise over the horizon, Parker and Y/n stood together, watching as the world came to life. They knew that their love was like the sunrise - full of promise and new beginnings.

They shared another kiss, feeling the magic of their connection grow stronger with every passing moment. They knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together - somewhere in between the chaos and the calm.

This imagine was written by @Franciscoxz_ he left me adapt.