(The owl house) Hunter X Reader X Flapjack

"Death"

"Death"

Pov Nobody

Hunter was heartbroken. "I can't believe Flapjack is gone. He was my best friend. I don't know how to accept it."

"I know it's incredibly hard, Hunter. Losing a beloved palisman is like losing a part of ourselves."

"He was always there for me, Y/n. He would sing and fly around, bringing so much joy to my life."

Y/n takes a deep breath. "Flapjack was special, Hunter. He brought happiness and beautiful memories that will stay with you forever."

"But it hurts so much to think that I won't see him again, won't hear his cheerful chirping."

"It's okay to grieve, Hunter. Allow yourself to feel the pain and sadness. It's a natural part of the healing process."

"I just wish there was something I could have done to save him. I feel so guilty, Belos will pay for what he did to him." He says with a certain anger.

"Sometimes, things happen that are out of our control. We can't blame ourselves for what we couldn't change."

"I miss him so much. I keep thinking about all the good times we had together."

"Hold on to those memories, Hunter. Cherish the moments you shared with Flapjack and let them bring you comfort."

"He was such a vibrant bird, always flying around with so much energy and enthusiasm."

Y/n hugs him. "Flapjack's spirit will live on in your heart, Hunter. Remember his vibrant energy and let it inspire you."

"You're right, Y/n. Flapjack brought so much joy into my life, and I'm grateful for the time we had together."

"That's the spirit, Hunter. Focus on the love and happiness Flapjack brought you rather than the pain of his loss."

"I'll create a special place in my heart for him, where his memory will always be cherished."

"That's a beautiful way to honor Flapjack, Hunter. He'll always be with you in spirit."

"Thank you, Y/n, for helping me understand that we must accept what we can't control and treasure the good times."

"You're welcome, Hunter. Remember, I'm here for you, and Flapjack's memory will forever be a part of our friendship."

Hunter say smiling through tears. "Thank you, Y/n. I feel a little lighter now, knowing that Flapjack's love will always be with me."