(The owl house) Matt X Reader X Steve

"I will fix this"

"I will fix this"

Pov Nobody

"Steve, I can't believe you said that! How could you be so thoughtless?" Y/n say.

"I didn't mean it the way it came out. I was just frustrated, Y/n."

"Well, your frustration hurt me deeply. I thought we were supposed to support each other."

"I know, and I'm sorry. I didn't realize the impact my words would have. Can we please talk about this?"

"I don't know if I'm ready to talk yet. It's going to take time for me to process everything."

Steve's brother, Matt, overhears their argument and decides to step in.

"Hey guys, I couldn't help but overhear. Mind if I offer some advice?"

"Sure, Matt. We could use some help right now."

"Look, relationships are tough. But the key is communication and understanding. You both need to be willing to listen and empathize with each other's perspectives."

"You're right, Matt. I messed up, and I need to take responsibility for my actions." Steve say.

"And Y/n, it's important to express your feelings openly too. Let Steve know how his words affected you."

"That's true. I should let him know how much it hurt me."

"Y/n, please give me a chance to make it right. I love you, and I want us to work through this."

"Steve, if we're going to move forward, we need to establish better ways of communicating and understanding each other."

"That's a great starting point! Remember, relationships are built on trust and compromise. Take the time you need to heal, but also be open to working things out together."

Y/n and Steve take Matt's advice to heart and begin the process of rebuilding their relationship with improved communication skills and a renewed commitment to understanding each other's needs. With time and effort, they mend their bond and emerge stronger than before.