(Moon girl and devil dinosaur) Devil dinosaur X Reader

"Taking care of devil"

Pov Nobody

Lunella looked at Y/n with a mix of excitement and concern as she handed over Devil Dinosaur's leash.

"Y/n, please take good care of Devil Dinosaur. He's my best friend, and I trust you."

"Don't worry, Lunella. I'll make sure he has a great time with me." Devil Dinosaur wagged his tail, sensing the adventure ahead.

As they ventured into the park, Y/n kept a close eye on Devil Dinosaur, making sure he didn't cause any trouble. "Hey, Devil Dinosaur, want to play fetch?" Devil Dinosaur barked in response, dropping a stick at Y/n's feet. Lunella watched from a distance, her heart filled with joy seeing her two friends bond. "Good boy! Ready? Go fetch!" Devil Dinosaur sprinted after the stick, his powerful legs propelling him forward. Suddenly, they heard a loud crash from a nearby construction site. "Stay here, Devil Dinosaur. I'll go check it out."

With caution, Y/n approached the site and discovered workers in distress.

Worker say. "Help! Our equipment malfunctioned, and we can't get out!"

Y/n quickly assessed the situation and called for emergency assistance.

Back at the park, Devil Dinosaur grew restless without Y/n by his side.

"Don't worry, Devil Dinosaur. Y/n will be back soon." Lunella say.

Just as Lunella finished speaking, Y/n returned with firefighters who rescued the trapped workers.

"Everything's under control now. Those workers will be fine."

Devil Dinosaur bounded towards Y/n, tail wagging furiously.

"You're amazing, Y/n! Thank you for taking care of Devil Dinosaur and helping those workers."

Y/n smiled, feeling proud of their quick thinking and teamwork. "It was nothing. Devil Dinosaur is a great companion, and I'm glad I could help."

As they walked back home, Lunella knew she could always trust Y/n with her beloved Devil Dinosaur, and their bond grew stronger with each passing day.