(Kiff) Helen X Reader

"Her look"

"Her look"

Pov Helen

"Helen, I can't help but tell you how much I love your look. You're stunning!" My girlfriend say.

"Aw, thank you, Y/n. I'm glad you appreciate my witchy style."

"It's not just the style, it's everything. Your tall and slender figure, those enchanting yellow eyes, and that light turquoise hair... it's all so captivating."

"Well, I must admit, being a light green witch does have its perks. But it's your love and admiration that truly make me feel beautiful."

"You don't need any magic to be beautiful, Helen. It's who you are inside and out that makes me fall in love with you over and over again."

"You always know how to make me feel special, Y/n. Your love is like a spell that enchants my heart."

"And your presence is like a magical potion that fills my life with joy and wonder. I'm so lucky to have you by my side."

"The feeling is mutual, my love. Together, we create our own little world of magic and love."

Y/n smiles. "Yes, and I wouldn't have it any other way. You are my enchantress, Helen, and I'll forever be under your spell."

"And I'll forever cherish the love we share, Y/n. Let's continue casting spells of happiness together for eternity."