(The ghost and Molly Mcgee) Molly X Reader X Ollie X Libby

"I keep ending up with you"

(I'm finally watching the season 2 of TGAMM and I absolutely am loving it, episode 5A was my favorite and I knew I needed to do this... Now excuse me I'm going to process Disney because they are refusing to do a season 3)

Pov Nobody

Y/n say smiling. "Look at Molly and Ollie, they finally asked each other to dance!"

"Oh my gosh, they look so adorable together! I can't believe they're finally confessing their feelings." Libby say.

"It's about time! They've been crushing on each other for ages. I'm so happy for them."

"I bet they're both blushing like crazy under those dim lights."

Y/n laughs. "Oh, definitely! They're both so shy around each other. It's cute to see them trying to hide their blushes."

"Do you think this means they'll finally become an official couple?"

"I really hope so. They're perfect for each other, even if Ollie is a ghost hunter. Maybe this dance will be the start of something special."

"You're such a romantic, always rooting for love to blossom."

"Guilty as charged! Love stories like theirs give me hope that true love exists."

"Well, let's keep an eye on them and see how things unfold. Who knows, maybe we'll witness the birth of a beautiful relationship tonight!"

Y/n rais a glass in a toas. "To Molly and Ollie, may their dance be just the beginning of a wonderful journey together!"