(The owl house) The Collector X Reader

"Do that for me"

"Do that for me"

Pov Nobody

"Y/n, I've been given this incredible power to control the Boiling Isles, but I'm torn. Should I continue having fun, or should I listen to you and stop turning everyone into puppets?"

"It's not about what's fun, it's about what's right. You have the ability to make a positive impact on this world. Think about the consequences of your actions." Y/n say.

"But Y/n, you know how much I love seeing you happy. If I stop, will you still be happy with me?"

"Happiness isn't about controlling others. It's about finding joy in doing good and making a difference. I'll be happiest when you're using your powers for good."

"You're right, Y/n. I've been so focused on my own amusement that I forgot about the impact I can have on others. I'll stop using my powers to control people."

"That's wonderful, Collector! Together, we can make the Boiling Isles a better place. Let's use your powers to bring happiness and harmony instead."

"Thank you for helping me see the light, Y/n. I promise to use my abilities responsibly and make you proud."

"I know you will, Collector. With your love and our shared vision, we can create a world where everyone can be themselves without being controlled."

"Let's embark on this journey together, Y/n. Our love will guide us towards a brighter future for the Boiling Isles and its inhabitants."

"Together, there's nothing we can't achieve. Let's spread joy and kindness wherever we go."

They embrace, ready to face the challenges ahead and use their powers for good.