(The owl house) Luz X Reader X Eda X King

"My family"

"My family"

Pov Nobody

After months of fighting, the Boiling Isles had finally found peace. Eda, Y/n, King, and Luz sat outside their newly rebuilt home, enjoying the warmth of the sun. 

"I can't believe it's over." Eda said, taking a sip of her tea. "I thought we were going to be fighting forever."

Y/n smiled. "But we did it. We defeated Belos and saved the Isles."

King grumbled. "I still can't believe I had to share credit with that stupid owl."

Luz laughed. "Hey, Hooty did his part too."

Suddenly, they heard a loud crash from inside the house.

"What was that?" Y/n asked, standing up.

They rushed inside to find Gus and Willow in the living room, surrounded by broken glass and spilled potions.

"Gus tried to make a potion without adult supervision." Willow explained.

Eda rolled her eyes. "Kids these days."

Luz looked around at her family and friends. "I'm just glad we can all be together now."

The group settled back outside, enjoying the warmth of the sun and each other's company.

King looked at Eda. "So what's next for us?"

Eda grinned. "Well, we've got a lot of rebuilding to do. And then who knows? Maybe we'll go on some new adventures."

Y/n smiled. "As long as we're together, I'm up for anything."

Luz nodded in agreement. "Me too."