(Miraculous) Bug Noir X Reader

"Paris at night"

"Paris at night"

Pov Bug Noir

"Welcome to Paris, Y/n! Are you ready to see the city in all its nighttime glory?"

"Absolutely, Bug Noir! I've heard so much about Paris at night, but I never imagined I'd have a superhero as my guide."

"Well, consider it a perk of being in my company. Now, hold on tight as we take to the skies!"

"Wow, this view is incredible! The Eiffel Tower looks even more majestic at night."

"That's just the beginning. Paris is known for its stunning landmarks like the Louvre Museum and Notre-Dame Cathedral. Let's head there next." I smile.

"Look at the Louvre! It's like a palace of art illuminated under the moonlight. And Notre-Dame... it's so enchanting." 

I hope to go there one day with a certain blonde. "Paris is full of architectural wonders that come alive at night. But it's not just about the buildings. The city has a vibrant nightlife too."

"I can see that. The streets are bustling with people, and there are so many charming cafes and restaurants."

"That's right. Parisians know how to enjoy life. Whether it's sipping coffee at a sidewalk cafe or dancing the night away, there's always something exciting happening here."

"I'm grateful for this experience, Bug Noir. It's like a dream come true."

"It's my pleasure, Y/n. As a superhero, I want to show people the beauty of their cities and remind them to appreciate what they have."

"Well, you're doing an amazing job. I'll never forget this night in Paris with Bug Noir, the superhero who showed me the magic of my own city."

"Remember, Y/n, every city has its own unique charm. It just takes someone like me to help you see it. Now, let's continue our adventure!"

"Lead the way, Bug Noir! I'm ready to explore more of Paris at night and create unforgettable memories."