(Big city greens) Tilly X Reader

"Her strange behavior"

Pov Nobody

Tilly's family, the Greens, had been noticing some strange behavior from Tilly lately. She had been going out alone a lot and asking for Gloria's phone to talk to someone. They knew something was up. One day, they decided to investigate and confront Tilly about her behavior.

"Tilly, we need to talk. You've been acting strange lately. Where have you been going?" Her father asks.

"I've just been hanging out with my friends." She lies.

"That's not what Gloria told us. She said you've been asking for her phone a lot." Cricket say.

"I just want to talk to someone."

"Is there something going on that you're not telling us?" Her grandma asks.

"No, nothing's going on." The interrogation continued until Tilly finally broke down in the middle of the caos and screaming that they were making in discussion. "Fine! I have a girlfriend, okay? Her name is Y/n. She's amazing. She draws and sings and she's so cute."

The room fell silent for a moment until Y/n walked in, a bit hesitant but determined to support Tilly.

"Hi, everyone. I couldn't help but overhear the commotion. I'm Y/n, Tilly's girlfriend."

"Nice to meet you, Y/n. We're sorry for the chaos earlier. We just didn't expect this." Bill say.

"Yeah, it took us by surprise. But if you make Tilly happy, then we're glad to have you here." Cricket say.

Alice smile. "Love is a beautiful thing, and we should embrace it. Welcome to the family, Y/n."

Tilly looked at Y/n with a mixture of relief and gratitude.

"I'm sorry for not telling you all sooner. I was scared of how you'd react."

"It's okay, Tilly. Coming out can be difficult, but what matters is that we're here now, together."

The tension dissolved as the family embraced Tilly and Y/n's relationship. They spent the rest of the evening getting to know Y/n better and sharing stories and laughter.

From that day forward, Tilly's family fully supported her and Y/n. They celebrated their love and welcomed Y/n as an important part of their lives.

Remember, love knows no boundaries, and acceptance is a beautiful thing.