(Moon girl and devil dinosaur) Eduardo X Reader

"It doesn't mean that I might love you"

Pov Nobody

Y/n was frustrated. "Ugh, why do you always have to be such a pain? I can't stand him!"

Eduardo say annoyed. "Y/n, you're no angel either. We've been enemies for years, but that doesn't mean I'd let anyone hurt you."

"Wait, what? Are you saying you'd actually help me?"

Eduardo sighs. "Look, I may not like you very much, but I won't stand by and watch someone get hurt. Where are these guys who want to hit you?"

"They're just around the corner, by the park. But why do you care?"

"Let's put our differences aside for now and go deal with them. We can go back to hating each other later." He smiles.

Y/n was grateful. "Thank you, Eduardo. I never thought I'd see the day when you'd come to my rescue."

As Y/n and Eduardo approach the scene, they see three old guys, clearly looking aggressive.

Old Guy 1. "Hey, kid! We heard you've been causing trouble around here. Time to teach you a lesson!"

Old Guy 2. "Yeah, we won't tolerate your nonsense anymore!"

Y/n look ate them nervously. "Um... guys, maybe we can talk about this?"

Old Guy 3 laughs mockingly. "Talk? What's there to talk about? You're getting what you deserve!"

Eduardo steps forward, standing between Y/n and the old guys. "Back off! Leave Y/n alone or deal with me!"

Old Guy 1. "Oh yeah? And who do you think you are?"

"Someone who won't let bullies like you harm others. Now back off!"

Old Guy 2 hesitates. "Fine, we don't want any trouble."

Old Guy 3. "Yeah, let's get out of here."

The old guys retreat, leaving Y/n and Eduardo alone.

"Eduardo, I never thought you had it in you. Thank you for saving me."

Eduardo smirks. "Don't get used to it. This doesn't mean we're suddenly friends or anything or even I love you."

"Fair enough. But maybe we can try to be a little less hostile towards each other from now on?"

"Maybe... Let's just say we both owe each other one now."

Y/n and Eduardo share a nod of understanding, realizing that sometimes unexpected circumstances can bring people together, even if just for a moment.