(Miraculous) Ladybug X Reader

"Stay with me"

"Stay with me"

Pov Ladybug

"Ladybug, can't you stay just a little longer? I don't want you to leave."

"I wish I could, Y/n, but I have to go. Duty calls."

"I know you have to save the city, but can't someone else do it for once? I miss having you here with me."

"I miss being here too, Y/n. But I have a responsibility to protect the people of this city."

"I know, and I'm proud of you for doing that. But sometimes it feels like your superhero duties come before our relationship."

"That's not true, Y/n. You mean everything to me, and I would never want to jeopardize what we have." I smile.

"Then why can't we find a way to balance your superhero life with our relationship? Can't we work together to make it work?"

"You're right, Y/n. We should be able to find a way to make it work. Maybe we can set aside specific times for us to be together and make the most of those moments."

"That sounds like a great idea. And maybe when you're on patrol, we can stay in touch through messages or calls."

"That's a great idea too! We can still be connected even when we're apart."

"Thank you for understanding, Ladybug. I just don't want to lose what we have because of your superhero duties."

"You won't lose me, Y/n. We'll work together to make sure our relationship stays strong no matter what."

Y/n and I come up with a plan to balance our relationship with my superhero duties. We find ways to stay connected even when we're apart and make the most of our time together. With our love and teamwork, we overcome any obstacles that come on our way.