(Miraculous) Claw Noir X Reader

"Villain date"

"Villain date"

Pov Nobody

Claw Noir asks. "Y/n, are you ready for our first villain date?"

"Absolutely, Claw Noir! I've been looking forward to this. Where are we going?"

"I have a surprise for you. We're going to the abandoned amusement park."

"Ooh, that sounds thrilling! What mischief do you have planned?"

"We're going to wreak havoc on the roller coasters and turn them into wild rides of chaos."

"I love the way you think. Let's make sure everyone remembers this night."

Claw Noir and Y/n arrive at the abandoned amusement park. "Wow, this place is even creepier than I imagined. Perfect for our villainous adventure."

"Indeed. The darkness adds an extra layer of mystery to our misdeeds."

They start tampering with the roller coasters, causing them to malfunction.

"Look at that! The roller coaster is going backwards now. This will definitely make the news."

"And let's not forget about the haunted house. We can unleash some real scares in there."

"I brought some fake spiders and snakes. Let's give those unsuspecting visitors a fright they'll never forget."

Clattering sounds echo through the abandoned amusement park.

"What was that? Did you hear it too?"

"It seems we're not alone. Another villain must have discovered our secret hideout."

"Shall we confront them or make a strategic retreat?"

"Let's confront them. We can't let anyone steal our thunder."

They sneak through the shadows and find another villain, Shadybug. "Well, well, Claw Noir and Y/n. Fancy meeting you here."

Claw Noir asks. "Shadybug, what are you doing in our territory?"

"Just thought I'd have some fun and show you both who the real master of darkness is."

"We'll see about that. Prepare to be outshined, Shadowstrike."

Claw Noir and Y/n engage in a thrilling battle with Shadybug.

"Take this, Shadowstrike! Your reign of darkness ends here." Y/n say.

"We won't let you ruin our villain date. Prepare for defeat." They eventually defeat Shadybug and stand victorious. "That's what happens when you mess with Claw Noir and Y/n."

"Our villain date just got even more exciting with the unexpected Shadybug. Let's continue our mischief."

Claw Noir and Y/n resume their villainous activities, leaving a trail of chaos behind them.