(Big city greens) Chip X Reader

"Dating the enemy"

"Dating the enemy"

Pov Y/n

"Dad, I need to talk to you about something important." I appreciate him.

"What's the matter, sweetheart?"

"I've been seeing Chip, but Cricket and Tilly don't trust him because of his past with our family."

"Oh, I see. Have they told you why they feel that way?"

"They said Chip caused a lot of problems for us in the past, and they're worried he might do the same again."

"Well, it's important to consider their concerns. Maybe we should all sit down and have a conversation about this."

"That's a good idea, Dad. I want everyone to understand that Chip has changed."

------

"Y/n, we just don't want you to get hurt like wet did. We love you big sis." Cricket say.

"Yeah, we care about you, sis. We need to make sure Chip is really worth your time."

"I appreciate your concern, but people can change. Let's give Chip a chance to prove himself."

"Y/n is right. We should trust her judgment and let her make her own decisions. But Chip needs to understand that he has to earn our trust too."

"Thank you, Dad. I'll talk to Chip and make sure he understands how important it is for him to gain your trust as well."

"Just promise us that you'll be careful, Y/n." Cricket say.

"Yeah, we want what's best for you." Tilly say.

"I promise I'll be cautious, guys. And thank you for looking out for me."