(The owl house) Luz X Reader

"A Lyric Witch and a Warden"

Pov Nobody

Gildersnake says. "Foolish child! I could swallow you whole!" hisses.

"Do not underestimate me, Gildersnake, for I am the Good Witch Azura, warrior of peace!" poses as wind blows her hair before dropping into a battle stance and holding her staff like a bazooka. "Now eat this, sucka!" fires off staff.

Gildersnake while being shot. "No! My only weakness: dying!" collapses.

Cuts to a doll of Azura and a green snake being held.

"And that's the end." Luz say.

"The end of what?"

"Our book report." the snake hisses and bites the doll of Y/n. "I think we knocked it out of the park."

"Your book report is why you two are in here." Principal Hal say.

He gestures to the door, through which we can see two students running by screaming, snakes biting their heads.

"Oh. That's where the backup snakes were."

"And what were you going to do with this?" Camila holds up several firecrackers tied together.

"That was for the Act Three closer." Luz say.

"The Azura firework extravaganza" Y/n say.

"Look Kids, we love your creativity, but it's gotten out of hand. Do you remember why you two were in the principal's office the last three times?" D/n asks.

Cut to Luz on stage at an audition for Romeo and Juliet, holding a spork.

"O happy dagger, give me death!"

"For not this dagger shall bring you death but I shall instead." Y/n say.

You stab the spork into Luz's torso before tearing her dress, making several links of sausages fall out. 

Everyone else on stage screams and runs. 

Cut to You and Luz sewing a pigeon head onto a squirrel's body, on a platform labelled 'baby griffin'

"Now for the final anatomically correct touch..."

Y/n completes Luz's sentence. "Fire Breath"

You pull out a lighter and hair spray and you make the baby griffin 'breath fire' People scream in terror, throwing objects everywhere. 

Cut to cheerleading tryouts, where a girl does a successful backflip. Every other student applauds.

"You think that's an impressive trick?" Liz throws her pom-poms to the side. "Take a look at this." Turns around to reveal she flipped her eyelids inside out. "Bleep, bloop, bleep!"

"That's nothing watch this." You bend you spine backwards. "Double jointed baby"

Everyone else screams and runs, and it sounds like at least one person is gagging.