(Miraculous) Claw Noir X Reader

"Dark boy"

"Dark boy"

Pov Nobody

In a parallel universe, Y/n finds themselves irresistibly drawn to Claw Noir, an evil version of Cat Noir. Despite his villainous nature, Y/n's heart yearns for him, leading to a complex and dangerous love story.

Y/n say whispering. "Why am I so drawn to him? He's dangerous, but there's something about him that I can't resist."

Claw Noir say smirking. "Ah, Y/n, you can't resist the darkness within me. Embrace it and join me on the path of chaos."

 They conflicted. "I can't deny these feelings, but I can't abandon everything I believe in either. Is there any hope for us?"

Claw Noir say leaning closer. "Hope is for the weak. Together, we can rule this universe with our combined power. Join me, and we'll become unstoppable."

"I see the pain in your eyes, Claw Noir. There must be a reason why you turned to the dark side. Maybe love can still save you."

"Love? Love is a weakness. It only brings pain and heartbreak. You're naive to think it can change me."

"I refuse to believe that love has no power. If there's even a sliver of goodness left in you, Claw Noir, I will find it and bring you back to the light.'

Claw Noir say gritting his teeth. "You don't understand the darkness that consumes me. It's too late for redemption."

"It's never too late for redemption. I will fight for you until the very end, Claw Noir. Love will be our guiding light."

As Y/n and Claw Noir navigate their complicated love story, they face numerous challenges and obstacles that test the strength of their bond. Will Y/n's love be enough to save Claw Noir from the clutches of darkness, or will they be forever doomed to a tragic fate? Only time will tell.