(Miraculous) Marinette X Reader

"I don't wanna lose you"

Pov Nobody

Y/n confided in her best friend, Zoe. "I just don't know what to do. I think I have feelings for Marinette, but I don't know if it's love or just a crush."

Zoe replied. "Well, have you tried talking to Marinette about it?"

Y/n shook her head. "I'm scared. What if she doesn't feel the same way? What if it ruins our friendship?"

Zoe placed a comforting hand on Y/n's shoulder. "You won't know until you try. And if she's really your friend, she'll understand and won't let it ruin your relationship."

Taking Zoe's advice, Y/n mustered up the courage to talk to Marinette. "Hey, can we talk for a moment?" She asked nervously.

"Sure, what's up?" Marinette replied.

Y/n took a deep breath. "I don't know how to say this, but...I think I might have feelings for you."

Marinette looked surprised but didn't seem uncomfortable. "Really? I had no idea."

Y/n continued. "I don't know if it's love or just a crush, but I needed to tell you because I value our friendship so much and I don't want this to ruin it."

Marinette smiled warmly. "Y/n, you're my best friend. And whether or not we explore these feelings further, that doesn't change how much I care about you."

Feeling relieved and grateful for Marinette's understanding, Y/n smiled back. "Thank you for being so understanding. You're an amazing friend."

From that day on, Y/n and Marinette's friendship continued to grow stronger, with the added knowledge that they could trust each other with their deepest thoughts and feelings.