(The owl house) Luz X Reader

"The true magic"

"The true magic"

Pov Y/n

Luz say frustrated. "I can't believe I lost the ability to use the glyphs. It's like a part of me is missing."

"Hey, Luz, it's okay. You're still an incredible witch, and I'm here for you no matter what."

"But the glyphs were my way of connecting with magic. How am I supposed to learn now?"

"Magic is more than just glyphs, Luz. You have a natural talent that goes beyond any spell. We'll figure this out together."

Luz sighs. "I guess you're right. It's just hard not being able to do something I love so much."

"I understand, Luz, but remember, you're not defined by your abilities. You're an amazing person with or without them."

"Thank you for always supporting me, Y/n. I don't know what I would do without you." She gives me a kiss.

"You don't have to thank me, Luz. That's what partners are for – to be there for each other through thick and thin."

"I'm lucky to have you by my side. Let's face these challenges together and find new ways to explore magic."

"Absolutely! We'll discover a whole new world of possibilities, Luz. And who knows, maybe this setback will lead to something even greater."

"You always know how to lift my spirits. Let's embrace this new chapter and make it our own."

"That's the spirit! Together, we'll create magic unlike anything anyone has ever seen before."

"Yes, we will! And no matter what happens, I know we'll always have each other's backs."

"Always, Luz. Our love will be the greatest magic of all."