(Big city greens) Greens X Reader

(This imagine is to celebrate the season 4 premier, enjoy)

"A new family member"

Pov Nobody

Bill was excitedly. "Kids, guess what? We have a new family member joining us today! Y/n will be staying with us for a while."

"Who's Y/n, Dad? Are they nice?" Cricket ask.

"Y/n is a teenager from our country. They'll be staying with us for some time. Let's make them feel welcome!"

"Oh, I can't wait to meet them! Maybe we can show them around town and introduce them to our friends." Tilly say.

"Remember, children, it's important to be kind and understanding towards Y/n. Moving to a new place can be overwhelming." Alice say.

Later that day, Y/n arrived at the Green family home. Nervous and uncertain, they were greeted by warm smiles and open arms.

"Hey there! I'm Cricket. Welcome to our crazy but fun-filled home!"

"And I'm Tilly! We're so glad you're here. We have so much to show you!"

"Thank you both for being so welcoming. I was really nervous about moving here."

As days turned into weeks, Y/n began to settle into their new life with the Green family. They discovered the beauty of big city, explored its hidden gems, and made new friends along the way.

"Y/n, let's go to the local park today! We can play some basketball and have a picnic." Cricket suggest.

"And afterward, we can introduce you to our friends. They're all super cool!" Tilly say.

"That sounds amazing! I'm lucky to have such great friends like you guys."

As Y/n became an integral part of the Green family, they found solace in the love and support they received.

"Y/n, you've become like a true member of our family. We're so happy to have you here." Bill say.

Alice smile. "It warms my heart to see how everyone has embraced Y/n. This is what family is all about."

Together, the Green family and Y/n created beautiful memories, laughed through good times, and supported each other through challenging moments. They became a true example of love, acceptance, and the power of a strong bond.