(SuperKitties) Bitsy X Reader X Otto

"Left behind"

"Left behind"

Pov Y/n

I smile. "Hey Bitsy, what's been bothering you lately?"

"Oh, Y/n, you won't believe what happened! Sparks, Ginny, and Buddy went to the cinema without me. Can you imagine?"

"What? That's not fair! Why would they leave you behind?"

"Apparently, they all had plans with their personal trainers. But still, they could have invited me!"

"I understand how you feel, but maybe they just didn't think about it. Have you talked to them about it?"

Bitsy speak softly. "I haven't yet. I guess I should let them know how left out I felt."

"That's a good idea. Communication is key in any friendship. I'm sure they didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

"You're right, Y/n. I'll talk to them and let them know how I felt. Thanks for listening."

---

"Hey Otto, what's been bothering you lately?"

Otto sighs. "Oh, Y/n, it's Lab Rat again. She always leaves me behind during our experiments."

"That sounds frustrating. Why does she do that?"

"She thinks she's the smartest one in the lab and doesn't value my contributions. It's always 'Lab Rat this' and 'Lab Rat that.' "

"That must be demoralizing. Have you tried talking to her about it?"

"I have, but she just brushes it off and acts like he's superior. It's driving me crazy!"

"It's important to work in a supportive environment. Maybe it's time to have a serious conversation with Lab Rat or even involve someone higher up." I say touching one of his tentacles.

"You're right, Y/n. I shouldn't let her belittle me like this. I'll address the issue and stand up for myself."

"That's the spirit, Otto! You deserve to be treated with respect and appreciation."

"Thanks for being there, Y/n. Your advice means a lot to me." We hug.