(The owl house) Luz X Reader X Amity X Camila

Coming out

Coming out

Pov Y/n

"Mom, I have something important to tell you." I say.

"Yeah, Mom, it's really important. Can we sit down and talk?" Luz say.

"Of course, what's going on?"

"Well, Mom, I've been trying to find the right time to tell you this, but I want you to know that I'm bisexual." I say.

"And we wanted to show you a video that Y/n made explaining everything."

Mom was surprised." Oh... I see. Thank you for trusting me enough to share this with me."

"Yeah, it was really hard for me to come to terms with it myself, but I wanted you to understand who I really am."

"And there's something else... Y/n has someone special in their life."

Amity say blushing. "Hi Mrs. Amity, I'm Amity. Y/n's girlfriend."

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Amity. Y/n, I'm glad you found someone who makes you happy."

"Thank you, Mom. Your support means the world to me."

"We just wanted you to know that we love and accept Y/n for who they are, and we hope you will too."

Mom was teary-eyed. "Y/n, Luz, thank you for sharing this with me. I may need some time to process everything, but know that I love both of you unconditionally."

"That's all we could ask for, Mom. We just wanted to be honest with you and have your support."

Luz say. "We're a family, and families support each other no matter what."

"You're right. I may not fully understand everything right now, but I promise to educate myself and be there for both of you." Camila say.

"Thank you, Mom. That's all we can ask for."

Amity say smiling. "Thank you for accepting us, Mrs. Noceda. It means a lot to both of us."

"You're welcome, Amity. Just take care of each other, okay?"

"We will, Mom. We love you." I say.

"We love you too, Mom." Luz say.

"I love you both more than words can express. Thank you for trusting me with your truth."