(Star vs. the forces of evil) Tom X Reader

"My last wish"

"My last wish"

Pov Y/n

"Y/n, I have this amazing spell that can make your biggest wish come true. Are you ready?"

"Really? That sounds incredible, Star! What do I need to do?"

"Just trust me and let me cast the spell on you. But remember, it can only make your wish come true temporarily."

"I understand. Let's do it!"

Star casts the spell and I suddenly finds myself in a romantic setting with Tom.

"Wow, this is unbelievable! Tom, I've always wished to be loved by you."

"Y/n, I... I've always cared about you too. This feels so right."

We spend a magical day together, laughing and enjoying each other's company.

"I wish this could last forever, Tom."

"Me too, Y/n. But we have to remember that it's just a temporary spell."

As the day comes to an end, me and Tom share a heartfelt goodbye.

"Thank you for making my wish come true, even if it was just for a little while."

"You're welcome, Y/n. Remember, you deserve to be loved, even without the spell."

I return to Star, feeling grateful for the experience but also realizing the importance of genuine love and connection.

"Star, thank you for showing me what it feels like to be loved. But I've learned that true love cannot be forced or temporary."

"You're welcome, Y/n. I'm glad you've gained this insight. Love should always be genuine and lasting."

Me and Star continue our friendship with a newfound appreciation for the power of love and the importance of cherishing real connections.