(The owl house) Boscha X Reader

"The redemption"

"The redemption"

Pov Boscha

"Why are you being so kind to me?" I questioned, confused.

"Because I believe everyone deserves a chance to change." Y/n replied with a smile. "I see something special in you, Boscha."

I sighed, looking down at the ground. "I always thought I needed to intimidate others to be strong. But now I realize that only makes me feel empty inside."

Y/n approached me and placed her hand on my shoulder. "You don't have to be like that. You can be brave in a different way, by helping and supporting others."

I looked into her eyes, seeing sincerity in her gaze. "I want to try to change, Y/n. I want to leave my intimidating ways behind and become a better person."

---

My schoolmates watched as I started acting differently, without intimidating others.

"You really changed, Boscha." said a surprised classmate. "I'm impressed with your transformation."

I smiled shyly. "I learned that being kind and understanding is much more rewarding than hurting others."

---

At the end of the story, I approached Y/n with gratitude in my eyes.

"Thank you for believing in me and showing me the path to redemption." I said emotionally.

She hugged me warmly. "You deserve this chance, Boscha. I'm proud of who you've become."

Pov Nobody

And so, the story of Boscha and Y/n showed that even bullies can find redemption and become better people. Love and compassion can transform lives, proving that everyone deserves a chance to change.